Tremblez tous, Dominion est de retour...

wishmaster
Survivor

A new breed of dog? That a very good idea! In the video, German shepherds are more resistant, right?
I counted more 14 cartridges and 2 magnum bullets!! Damn! Just for 4 dogs! I think the first way is the best, lol!!

Though, I noticed that when Leon got the gun, he didn't crouch to take it. Maybe you could handle this!

Finally, Maybe, you could create the face-off control to Leon? It is very useful !! Everybody knows what I mean: A zombie in my back! Damn! *face-off control**shotgun**aim the head* BLAM! Wouuuu it was close to me... thants to the face-off control!!!
Dernière modification par wishmaster le 20 sept. 2007, 18:34, modifié 1 fois.
Dominion
Rookie

"Though, I noticed that when Leon got the gun, he didn't crouch to take it. Maybe you could handle this! "

I totally missed it. Thanks for your advice. It´s easy to do. :wink

About the dogs. You can see 2 cerberus and 3 german shepherds hunting down Leon. As you pointed out, their skills has been greatly increased compared to the RE2 dogs, even one single shoot of the almighty magnum will not be enough powerful to kill them. The last two remaining german shepherds of the end, died because they were previously injured by the shotgun.
Dernière modification par Dominion le 20 sept. 2007, 22:29, modifié 2 fois.
Even the place for eternal rest will change to a war zone
wishmaster
Survivor

It is very good idea to increase the skills!!!

Do we have to expect new enemies with the German shepperds? :wink :wink

Don't forget what I proposed you about the face-off control (for example {Down+B} in RE4 game cube) This is the most important thing which miss in RE2!!!! :wink

And I've just had an other idea: what about dodging enemies like Jill in RE3?? :dent
Guilty boy
Survivor

I remember about a thing that I see years ago somwhere on Internet, about the first version of your mod, Dominion (or not, and I just have a strange dream about it ^^).
It was a skin of a new type of ennemy - a "giant crow", if I don't make any mistakes. This "prototype" of new RE monster will be flying across the new version of your mod ? And the same question as wishmasters : Do you plan to create other strange and surprising ennemies for your mod ? :))
Touche pas mon Tofu !
Dominion
Rookie

I created giant crows along with other bizarre creatures in the past, some of them will return, others will not. In fact, there was a prototype of the german shepherds in LHF, but this new version is almost a perfect recreation from the ones of 1.5. So, the new dogs are just the start.
c3rb
Rookie

Dominion a écrit :In fact, there was a prototype of the german shepherds in LHF, but this new version is almost a perfect recreation from the ones of 1.5.
Funny thing is, I was actually wondering where you got the 3D model of the german shepperds from. Meaning, they really look like the original ones. And btw it's good to see that you can add some actual new content (apart from the new rooms), cause so far I thought you were somewhat bound/limited to what was already in RE2.
Electric lips on endless legs, chaotic fury on breathless heels
cerberus
Survivor

Hey

It’s been a while Dominion.

So ‘looks like you finaly get your hand on a graphist or you baught a book about it … anyway great job;) Back to the roots, that’s the spirit :D :D

Numerous changing since the project BHLHF and the "special tyrants" purchasing a wounded Elisa WALKER ;) ;)

My o my, i must buy a PC RE 2 version now ...
wishmaster
Survivor

My o my, i must buy a PC RE 2 version now ...
So am I!! :p
Dominion
Rookie

You are welcome Cerberus.

"Back to the roots, that’s the spirit"

Yes, some things never change for an old fan of the series. I would kill to feel again what I felt the first time I visited the guardhouse, or when I fought the hunters in the mansion. Those memories gave me strenght. :'((

Talking about the origins of my project, how ironic was that my "special Tyrants" where from Russia, now that UC features a russian guy as one of the big bosses of the company.
cerberus
Survivor

As we say in french, "Great spirits always meet" :lol5

May you've been spied by CAPCOM :evil :evil

EDIT : As Ada did, i especially like the bus' episod with RE outbreak characters (Cindy and George stick together in death, pretty romantic, it reminds me, the old couple in the titanic movie).

And also the shooting stand room, i notice a new way for Leon to handle his gun.

EDIT 1 : Fixed :wink
Dernière modification par cerberus le 28 sept. 2007, 15:36, modifié 1 fois.
Dominion
Rookie

If you liked the bus, wait to read what said Leon when he meet George and Cindy (Alyssa is the reporter not the waitress). Every character of Outbreak have a special commentary. I think they deserved it.
cerberus
Survivor

I'll be waiting ;)

Have a nice trip on it Dominion, you're fufilling the dream of all RE fan, making your "own" RE ;).
U.C.A.
Survivor

Voici la dernière vidéo en date de Dark Biohazard que tenait à vous proposer Dominion. ;)

Ce n'est pas vraiment un nouveau trailer, mais une "simple" vidéo démontrant les travaux réalisés par Dominion pour moderniser le R.P.D. Cette vidéo vous propose donc de découvrir la nouvelle entrée du commissariat.

Voilà, n'hésitez pas à laisser vos commentaires. Merci !
But my heart is heavy, and my hope is gone
(...) I long for peace before I die

Freddie Mercury, Lover of Life / Singer of Songs (05 septembre 1946 - 24 novembre 1991)
Grem
Extreme Survivor

J'aime beaucoup ce style. J'aurais vraiment aimé que Capcom ne fasse pas autant dans la fantaisie pour leur comissariat et je trouve le style du jeu de Dominion très interessant, ce serait bien d'en voir plus encore ;)
Ada
Staff // Webmaster

Idem, je trouve l'entrée du commissariat beaucoup plus réaliste que la vieille bibliothèque qui fait office de commissariat dans le vrai Bio2. C'est du bon travail comme toujours :))
Guilty boy
Survivor

Ou l'on voit aussi que les zombies semblent plus résistants qu'avant... ou c'est moi qui dit n'importe quoi ? :hehe

Belle entrée, réaliste comme dit précédement. J'aprécie aussi - ça change du pseudo-ex-musée de Raccoon city.
Touche pas mon Tofu !
Chris Redfield
Extreme Survivor
Playstation Network ID : REaPer078754

En effet, vraiment bien cette nouvelle entrée du commissariat. Ils auraient dû faire comme Dominion en fin de compte car faut avouer que la vieille porte du jeu est médiocre.... :lol :wink
Hunk
Staff // Fondateur

J'avais remarqué sa nouvelle vidéo chez Inflames. ;) :)
c3rb
Rookie

Vrai que l'entrée fait plus style contemporain, même si au final j'aime bien les 2 :o
Khris_Kennedy
Survivor

J'aime bien aussi cette nouvelle devanture d'entrée, c'est vrai que ça fait plus réaliste et plus contemporain comme il a été dit. Cela dit l'originale est bien aussi même si elle fait un peu trop musée/manoir ^^'
Mais sinon c'est vraiment du bon travail!
In my restless dreams...In my dearest memories...
Tidus
Rookie

C'est incroyable à quel point vous admirez la moindre modification :dent

Au risque de me faire taper sur les doigts je préfère celle du jeu, un des rares décors que j'ai toujours en mémoire. Celle de Dominion est très bien réaliser pour autant et certe plus cohérente.

En tout cas elle me fait vachement pensé à celle du comissariat de Parasite Eve II. :))

Et il me semble aussi que les zombies sont bien résistant, salles béstioles :^^
Merci Hydravision :D
Kleastorm
Survivor
Gamertag : Hitokumi

Tidus, de quel comissariat de Parasite Eve 2 tu parles ?
Sinon, c'est vrai que la nouvelle entrèe de Dominion est super bien réalisée mais je trouve qu'elle fait trop poste de police et pas grand comissariat.
Le but des developpeurs et je pense de donner une impression de grandeur au lieu dès que le joueur y mettra les pieds pour la première fois et lui faire comprendre qu'il y passera pas mal de temps.
Je doute qu'une devanture comme celle remastèrisée de Dominion aurait fait la même impression aux joueurs.
Elektra
New Challenger

C'est du très bon boulot.
En ce qui concerne la notion de grandeur dont tu parlais Kleastorm, je suis d'accord avec toi, c'est la même chose pour le manoir de Bio1, dont l'entrée est immense.
Cette nouvelle entrée est plus basique, mais elle rend très bien quand même, elle fait très Bio 1.5, bravo.
U.C.A.
Survivor

Dominion a tenu à vous préparer une petite surprise en ces fêtes de fin d'année...

Voilà, en espérant que ce petit cadeau vous fasse plaisir, passez tous de bonnes fêtes ! ;)
But my heart is heavy, and my hope is gone
(...) I long for peace before I die

Freddie Mercury, Lover of Life / Singer of Songs (05 septembre 1946 - 24 novembre 1991)
scorpio7321
Rookie

Dommage que ça soit accès autant "Silent Hill" surtout la musique... ://

Mais je ne critiquerais jamais un travail aussi bien fait malgrés tout !! C'est du bon boulot... mais j'espère que ce sera bien plus "Resident Evil" :dent
Hunk
Staff // Fondateur

Le mélange des genres est audacieux mais il montre vite ses limites... surtout pour qui n'a pas accroché à l'ambiance Silent hill.
C'est techniquement du très bon travail par contre. :jumper
c3rb
Rookie

Don´t take this update seriously, even if the video shows a whole new area and a little glimpse of one of the most important parts of the Mod: the exploration. It´s just a Christmas gift for you. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
^c'est sur la page YouTube, ça aurait dû être précisé dans le post initial.
Sinon, référence obligée ! :) Bonne réa aussi, notamment le dernier écran.
Zico
Rookie

Ah ouais, la c'est carrément basé sur SH... j'adore SH et son ambiance mais la, ça fait un peu mélange de torchons et de serviettes. Puis je sais pas, j'arrive pas à m'imaginer Leon perdu au milieu de l'univers de Silent Hill. ^^
Travis
Rookie

C'est une très bonne surprise que Dominion nous fait là,même si je suis plus pour l'ambiance de Résident Evil que Silent Hill ça ne m'a pas déplu de voir cette vidéo,.

Moi aussi j'espère que son mod finalisé sera bien penché sur le théme de Re, en tout cas la dernière scène de Léon avec le Panneau "Welcome to Silent Hill" est terrible,c'est tendance aux Etats unis en ce moment ce genre de mélange qui consiste à réunir des héros de diférente series dans des épisodes spécial,bien vu .
Resident Evil le jeu du si?cle... Resident Evil le vrai comme on l'aime.
Chris Redfield
Extreme Survivor
Playstation Network ID : REaPer078754

Not bad to include Leon in Silent Hill... :p
Good job again Dominion ! ;)
Répondre